Denpasar City Tour
DENPASAR CITY TOUR
Denpasar city tour is a half day tour packages to visit Denpasar. Is great journey to explore the beauty of tourist destination in Denpasar city. We will pick you up at Hotel in around Bali. Begin your half day tour to Bajra Sandhi Monument, an attractive open square located in the city center and build to symbolized Balinese struggle. Your next journey visit Pasar Badung Traditional Market where locals sell their product and haggle over price. Pasar badung is Bali’s largest food market and features fruits, spices and other edible goods sourced from the entire island. Continue to visit Jagatnata Temple is Hindu Temple located near Bali Museum is museum for take care and preserve for Bali culture. Main buildings inside the museum showcase Bali’s rich history and cultural heritage and view displays of theatrical masks, musical, instrument, sculptures, paintings and textiles. You will see also scale models depicting ritualistic Balinese tooth filling, marriage and cremation ceremonies.
- Pick up Hotel
- Bajra Shandi Monument
- Badung Traditional Market
- Jagatnata Temple
- Museum Bali
- Back to the hotel
- Tour duration is 5-6 hours
Tour Rate: US$ 30/person ( minimum 2 person)
Service Includes: Private air condition car, Lunch local restaurant, All entrance ticket, English speaking driver, Petrol and parking fee.
- The price already include tax and service
- Get special price for group
- The tour is private tours, no other participant, just only you and your companion
- The tour will assist by English speaking tours driver
- Tour guide can be requested, contact us if you want tour guide during the trip
Area Covered For Pick Up : Ubud, Sanur, Kuta, Seminyak Canggu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Airport
Plese contact us for pick up in different, area
- Payment is cash payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate.